A small Christian charity on a big mission
Global Hope Ministries is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to reach people around the world for Jesus Christ by meeting the needs of the less fortunate who have lost hope, both physically and spiritually. Since 2006, the Charlotte, NC charity continues to expand its ministry programs through the effort of a small staff, devoted volunteers, faithful prayers and generous donations. We invite you to join us as we make a difference in the world.
- Protestant Radio Program 'Day1' Celebrates 70 Years of 'Preaching the Word of God' on Stations Across the World
- No One Ever Expected This Man With Down Syndrome to Deliver Such a Powerful Testimony
- United Methodist Body's Pro-Gay Petition Saying Homosexuality Is Part of 'God's Creation' Won't Influence Church's Ban, Say Theological Conservatives
- Reconciling Ministries Network Ex-Employee Files 'Gender Identity Discrimination' Complaint Against Pro-LGBT Methodist Group
- Father's Day Should Spotlight 'Instrumental' Value of Dads, Says COO of Charity for Young Men From Broken Families